If you are seeking security employment with a company respected the world over, you are invited to apply at Coastal, where we offer an environment in which you can grow in your skills and career and serve our nation at the highest levels.
Minimum requirements to become a Professional Security Officer with Coastal:
- Must be 21 yrs. of age
- US citizen
- Minimum 3 yrs. military/security/corrections/police officer exp. within the past 5 yrs.
- Some contracts require officers who have at least 60 college credit hours (must provide official transcript to work on the contract with training).
Pass this information on to qualified officers who will be reliable, customer service oriented, have command of the English language, and will represent the company well.
Keep in mind interviews are weighted heavily. Remember to bring all security officer credentials with you to include:
- Proof of training/certifications-to include: copies of training completion- FPS Basic, X-Ray, refresher, DCJS, DC-SPO, MD signed range roster, etc.
- Current qualifications and proof of /MEB/First Aid/CPR Cards
Questions, call the Receptionist at 703.339.0233 ext. 0 for further information.
Coastal currently employs over 2,200 security professionals through ongoing client contracts. With the constant development of new clients and projects, employment opportunities with Coastal are excellent. In addition to security officers, we also employ construction surveillance monitors (overseas positions), management and administrative support.
Many security officer applicants have military or civilian law enforcement experience. While this is a plus, it is not a necessary qualification for employment with Coastal. Often we find individuals with no such experience who perform just as well when trained by our instructors.
Specialty positions, such as construction surveillance monitors, require significant training and experience.
What we look for in all of our candidates is intelligence, an aptitude for learning, enthusiasm, and character. In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A position with prestige and room to grow
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- A group 401K plan
- Paid vacation, sick and family leave
Coastal International Security is a VEVRRA compliant Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity employer. We will consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.